Healthy diet and lose weight with nutritions
Vegetables are important in weight management process, adding delicious vegetables dishes Harvest 2000's Weight loss Recipes for bringing you fullness, vegetables and fruits
4. Set time interval between meals 3 to 4 hours, when you feel hungry, drink water as you may be thirsty
**Keep Lean and stay Healthy**
Keeping Lean and stay Healthy with Low Cost
1. Understand the total calories of each meal with nutrients (protein, fibers, carbohydrate and oil) you consume
2. Eat what you like with smaller portion, adding delicious vegetables and wholegrains to lower your calories and feel fullness longer, eat well (meal balance between protein, carbohydrate, fibers and oil etc.)
5. Drink more water, around 2000cc or 8 cups per day
6. Do not eat 4 hours before your sleeping time
7. Exercise more,
quick walk at any place, swimming, any exercise for at least 15 to 30 minutes per day
8. Stop drinking excessively and smoking
9. Consume lower sodium in your diet
10. Consume less simple carbohydrates such as sugar, refine flour products etc.
11. Sleep well
Daily Nutrients required
1. The institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI)Report recommends that about 45 to 65 % of daily calorie intake come from carbohydrates,The Recommended Dietary Allowance(DRA)for carbohydrate is set at 130g/d for adults and children based on the average minimum amount of glucose utilized by the brain.The intake of carbohydrate is approximately 220 to 330 g/d for men and 180 to 230 g/d for women.
2. 15 to 20 % of daily calorie come from protein.Daily Protein intake fo adult female: 46 gm and for adult male:56 gm
3. Fiber intake is 20-38 grams per day.
4. The dietary guidelines offering the following recommendations regarding dietary fat intake:
a. Consume less than 7% of calories from saturated fat, and keep trans-fat consume as low as possible.
b. Keep total fat intake between 20-35 percent of total calories with most fat come from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat sources. Fat contains 9 calories per gram
5. Reduce daily sodium intake to less than 2300 mg and further reduce to 1500mg who are 51 age and older.
References: www.health.gov/dietaryguidelines & www.heart.org (American Heart Association).
Weight Loss Disclaimer
Harvest2000intl.com do not provide medical advise and the content of our site is for information. It is not intend to treat, cure or prevent any health problem from our statement. Weight Loss results may vary from people to people as our physical conditions are different. Please see your physician before changing your diet, starting an exercise program, or taking any supplements of any kind . Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website.